Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Night Before. . .


37 weeks, 5 days

39 weeks, 3 days (tonight)

Tonight is the night before our lives will be forever changed by the birth of our third child. Our little baby boy will be born sometime tomorrow as we go in the morning for my labor to be induced. I have never experienced this before. Nothing was scheduled with Kaden and Keira, so I didn't know when they were coming. The good thing about that was they were at least early; Kaden was 17 days early, and Keira was 12. So this time is really weird. I am not sure if I like knowing when it will happen. I think it makes me a little bit more anxious. But waiting around isn't fun either. I never thought I would see myself this pregnant. Today I am 39 weeks and 3 days. I am almost full term! Our third baby will be born just 4 days early! I don't think I could wait anymore and watch my belly get bigger and bigger!

I don't know how all of this is going to work. Bringing home a newborn baby to my almost 4 year old and my almost 17 month old makes me feel a touch overwhelmed, but I know that God will provide and meet all of my needs as well as the needs of Matt and the kids. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is such a team player in raising our children. He is such a wonderful father, I could never do this without him!

4 comments:

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Andrea and Matt...we have been praying for you all morning! The Lord is there with you while you are having your sweet one...and He will be with you when you get home!! Please know that we are here for you for anything! We love you guys so much!!

The Garud's said...

Love the pictures!! Wonderful! I am waiting to hear the news!

The Tucker Family said...

So excited for you guys! Talked to Genna mid-morning! Love you girl! You will be fine, God will provide all that you need! Remember I am doing your grocery shopping and cleaning!

Laura said...

Stephanie, will you do my grocery shopping and cleaning?

Andrea, I can't wait to meet you little guy. You will be an amazing mother to all 3 of your kiddos. Motherhood is overwhelming (whether you have 1 or 10), but I think it's probably the most rewarding and Holiest of callings. If you need anything please call, my love language is acts of service :-)