Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A New Day

A new day. A fresh start. A chance to make great choices. A moment to have a heart of gratitude and see life as a joy and not a burden. A time to accept the things I cannot change, and change the things I can. A day to practice truly living without letting life get in the way. A new opportunity to make the most of this life God has blessed me with. Will I take the time to meet him or will I just spin my wheels, trying to live on my own.

2 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Amen to that Andrea! Thanks for the reminder! xoxo!

heather said...

I am catching up on your blog while eating dinner (my husband is mowing the lawn and my kids are watching tv....even though I told them "no more tv"....Mother of the Year for me! I know everybody says this but I just love your honesty. Nursing is so hard, having 3 (very young) kids is hard, trying to keep up a spiritual life is hard....but God is good and He will always meet us just where we are. I am so glad you had "a new day" today. Blessings to you!