After today, I think I am done nursing the baby! I am so sick of feeding every couple of hours or less. If I didn't feel so guilty, I would not even write up this post but of course, like every other mother, I do. Just the thought of how freeing it would be is so exciting and at the same time, makes me feel so guilty and selfish. but the thought of having my body and all its parts back to just me again, to eat what I want to eat, to not have to worry if he is getting enough, to not have to pump to make more, to not have to think about it and worry about it anymore, would just be so nice.
He has been so fussy today and still wants to eat all of the time. Is it the spicy food I ate last night or is it the 1/2 an ounce of formula he had this morning? I seriously don't know and I hate having to guess. Am I really going to stop after 2 1/2 weeks? Can I really do that to my third. Kaden was till 11 months, Keira till about 4 or 5 months, and now poor little Cooper, only 2 or 3 WEEKS??? I don't know if I can do that to him. I am sure my guilt will make me push on!!!
4 comments:
Best advice I ever got about nursing? "Don't quit on your worst day." You're a great mom, regardless! Hang in there!
I agree with Natalie! Keep pushing through, this month is the hardest month with a newborn and adjusting to having 3 young kids! You are an amazing mom...your children are blessed to have you as their mommy! Praying for you!
Hey girl!!! Quit it you want to!
Do whatever you think is best for you and your fam.
It is so tough! It is one of the most challenging things for sure. I made it 11.5 mos, working full time from month 3 on.... I have to travel a lot for work (same day usually) and I would even have to pump while driving on 99, with my hooter hider on! lol I feel your pain friend- just remember how much money your saving on formula too... that was a help for me....sigh. Hang in there!
Post a Comment