Here's a few pictures from a night I will never forget. Matt's cousin got married this last Saturday and his family called us and insisted that we bring our kids to the wedding! To say the least, we were not really excited about the idea but to be honest, it really wasn't too bad! The kids both did really well at the ceremony and the reception as well. But it was hilarious, sitting in a "real" church, with stain glass windows, pews, and an alter, watching or rather, listening to my kids make a ton of kid noise. I tried really hard not to be embarrassed as I sat in the pew, wondering what the other people were thinking as they too, were listening to Kaden crunching his goldfish and Keira making her little baby noises. It was really funny! I had to take pictures to remember the moment as I am sure it will never happen again!!! The next time Kaden and Keira will be attending a wedding with their Mommy and Daddy will probably not be for a very, very long time!




2 comments:
How fun! We have taken the girls to a few weddings too and I felt the same exact way! Adorable pics!
I know what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of bringing my kids to weddings. Too much work and it's so hard to visit with other people. I'm glad it went okay. I'm sure everyone liked seeing your adorable kids though. And they're so good!
Post a Comment