Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AHHHHHHHH

Today I am home with sick kids! Not complaining about being home with my two sweet peas, but they sure are different little people when they are sick. Keira has not been the same for the past two weeks! She is the most easy little baby ever, who is happy and content all of the time. But not as of late. Oh my goodness, she is a mess! Nothing I can do can make her happy, and nothing I seem to do can make her feel better! It is miserable when they are this small. I just feel so helpless yet want to do whatever I can to make her feel better. It is so hard to see her in so much pain and not be able to do anything about it. And this morning, Kaden is out of it. He is asleep on the couch like he has been most of the morning since he got out of bed saying he did not feel good. It's just the beginning with that one! We will see. I will probably take Keira to the doctor again, just to check on those ears. She is just not getting better. The good thing is that as of right this minute, both kids are asleep! Now if this was what having sick kids was like, I wouldn't mind it every so often. But the time is only 8:41 a.m., I have the whole day before me. I will just savor the next few quiet moments!

1 comment:

The Tucker Family said...

Poor kids! Praying for you guys! Hope you and Matt don't get it! That is how it is around here... Emma 1st, Madi 2nd, Me 3rd and Mark 4th! Miss you lots!