Kaden wanted me to take a picture of him writing at pre-school. Of course he has a crayon and a coloring page, but he loves to practice writing letters instead of coloring. He will make something that resembles a letter and then ask me which letter he has just written. Then once he has a few across the page, he reads what he wrote, and usually says something like, "I - love - you - Mommy" or simply "Kaden" or "Dylan". Kaden started talking early, so we have had the privilege of hearing him speak for years now! But lately, we are finding this is his favorite thing to do. He loves to hear himself speak! It is constant talking whether it is to me or just to himself, he never stops! Matt and I tease him and tell him that we should have named him Cathy. We joke between us and call him "Chatty Cathy" when we can hear him talking to himself in bed at night or early in the morning when he crawls into bed with us and begins talking about random things like where he was yesterday or something about his cousin.
If you ask me, she is about the sweetest little girl in the entire world!!! She is so easy going, and has such a sweet, fun-loving personality already. She never stops smiling and rarely has a complaint unless it is her sweet older brother grabbing something from her again or possibly smothering her face and not letting go. When I look at this picture of her I see that she is joy. She is so special and I am looking forward to having her running around in the house! (Note: (see pictures) I am loving my baby hairs growing back in all over my forehead! Can't wait for all those to fall out now and start the whole process again w/ baby number 3!)
She does have one mean pout-e face! I can love and appreciate it since I do not see it often at all. Its those lips! Somehow she scrunches them so tight, they make a little shelf. I guess I should have listened to all the mommies of girls and started this bow thing way early! That is one of the other things she does not enjoy. Maybe she is right though, in this picture it looks more like a propeller than a bow anyway!Here is our precious 3rd baby! Unfortunately, the doctor sent the least clear of all the pictures he took, but this one will do. As soon as I got to see this little baby, I instantly became excited to have another little munchkin in the house. I am happy to say, though we weren't planning on this one so soon, I am happily in love with this life growing inside of me. I am sure this baby is as calm as it will ever be now, but when it gets bigger I will get a better idea of what he or she will be like. Once I can feel the baby move, I usually start to guess what kind of a little baby he or she will be. I don't think I have ever been right, but maybe the third time I will! For now it will remain a mystery!

3 comments:
Love it! Love those kiddos! Oh, and congrats on the BOW... I am proud of you! I love the baby hairs! Baby #3 is so precious...I cannot wait to meet her or him!
Love you friend! Coffee next Thur sounds great (got ur text, forgot to text back)! Praying for you!
I'm so excited for # 3! You have the cutest kids ever! I'm glad our kids will be so close in age.
Okay, I'm needing an update! Now what's new?
Post a Comment