Friday, April 17, 2009

Keira's First Birthday

I can't believe today is Keira's birthday! It has already been 1 year since the day she was born! It seems like yesterday that I was meeting my little girl for the first time! What a blessing Keira has been in my life. She is my calm in the midst of a storm, she is the joy that fills my life, and her sweet and gentle spirit, melt my heart. It really is amazing, this love that the Lord gives us for our children. It is amazing that you can love your children with the same, equal amount of love. That verse comes to mind when God says that YOU are the apple of my eye. I feel so blessed to be on the receiving end of my daughter's love. She is just so precious!!!
only a few hours old

first picture as a family of 4

first bath as a 1 year old

mommy and daddy with their big girl


No comments: