Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Zoo

On our Easter vacation last week, my sister and decided to take all the kids to the zoo. I was excited to be taking Kaden to the zoo for the second time in his life and Keira for her first, but my excited soon vanished when we actually were there. Our Mom was even there, but it just seemed like we were chasing the kiddos around, zooming from one place to another. Is it me or is the zoo just really not that fun? For one, there was a million people, two, the kids really didn't care to look at any of the animals, three, you just walk in a giant circle, and four, it smells like crap there! (Its a poop and popcorn mixed smell! I mean, who can eat there, really? Popcorn?) Maybe I had too high of expectations or maybe I was just in one of those "pregnant" bad moods AGAIN!!!




i have the worst luck with family photos!!!

No comments: