Friday, April 17, 2009

Words to Remember...

I don't want to forget a couple of things Kaden has said lately: The other day I was squatting down in the kitchen for something and he said, "Mama! You have a BIG vo-deeg!" (we never say things like that around here, but he's smart and already figured it out! Oh, and vo-deeg is Armenian for butt!) Then when I asked him what we should name the baby he said, "Sandra!" What in the world? Where did he get that name from??? Then later when I asked him if he wanted a baby brother or sister, he said brother. Go figure...he wants a baby brother named Sandra! Tonight, he said he wanted to talk to the baby, and he said "I want to get it out" as he was pulling up my shirt to "get out" the baby. He said something to the effect of, "Hi Baby! I want a little ball, okay? I want two little balls!", and he walked away. I asked him what he was going to get the baby and he said a gift. What kind of gift you ask? Well, he came back to me, lifted my shirt up again to be eye to eye with my belly, and said, "I will give you my love!" I was speechless! I gave him a hug and held back some tears! Then at bedtime, Matt and I laid down with him to pray. As I was praying for him, about his relationship with God, he loudly let out a huge yawn, so as to say, enough Mom! It was too funny! I busted up laughing and took my cue! Kids are so funny! Sometimes I wish I could remember all the funny things he has said!

1 comment:

Laura said...

He's so cute, I wish we could remember ALL the things our kids say....it helps get us thru the rough patches when they're driving us crazy. Thanks for sharing!