I had so much fun with Matt. It was so nice to just be together and feel like a couple again. To actually start and finish some great conversations without being interrupted and for me to feel focused on him and nothing else. I wish I was able to do that better when we are not on vacation! I am really so grateful for Matt. I feel like we've had an instant closeness since our first coffee date all those years ago. From that moment he had become my best friend, and through every joy and every sorrow that life has brought us in our journey together, he has been my best friend through it all and continues to be. He understands me. He gets me. We share the same understanding of God and what living in relationship with Him is like. He is an amazing father and takes such an active part in their lives. He is a person like no other and my life is so blessed because he is a part of it. I don't know what I would do without him and his love.


2 comments:
so glad you had agreta time, what nice words, I hope matt reads this!
That is awesome! So glad you guys were able to get away and remember how special you are to one another! I agree with Laura, hope Matt reads this post!
Post a Comment