Monday, June 21, 2010

Potty Party

Keira had gotten to the point where she would take her diaper off every time she went potty! It was getting to be so much work, picking up all the dirty diapers and chasing her around the house with a poo poo diaper and a messy bottom. I knew if I didn't do something fast, I could miss my window of opportunity to potty train Keira. She had just turned two in April, so I thought it was a bit early. But she just seemed so ready and the thought of having only one in diapers was motivating as well. The good news is that she was ready and she has adjusted really well. We didn't have to pull out all the bells and whistles like we did with Kaden. All she needed was a week or so of potty charts, potty treats, and low key potty parties. Here is the song we sing for the potty as well as some pictures of all the fun.

pee pee in the potty,
pee pee in the potty,
everybody likes to go
pee pee in the potty

time for a treat!

putting on her sticker and blowing her party horn
everyone HAD to participate!


No comments: