Sunday, June 20, 2010
Keira and Kaden
The other day I left the boys with Matt and took Keira with me to visit my friend Lisa and her kiddos. Keira was acting crabby and shy and wanted to go home the whole time. Real fun! But as we were walking to the car to leave, she said that she wanted her friend. I was so confused because the whole time she kept saying she wanted to go home and now that we were leaving why was she wanting, "my friend." I finally had to ask her what she was talking about and then she said what I think is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard in my life! She said, "I want my Kaden." I thought it was so sweet. It was then that I realized she really is never anywhere without her brothers, especially her big brother. I think that is why she was so uncomfortable at our visit. As Keira has gotten older, I have begun to see glimmers of a friendship develop between her and Kaden. That has to be one of the best parts of being a parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment