Kaden started his first day of preschool on Tuesday the 18th. This year he is a Bear Buddy and could not have been more excited to start school. Last year he and his cousin, Dylan, were in the same class and it was suggested that for this upcoming year, to have them in separate classes. These two boys love eachother so much that they can't keep their hands off of eachother and want to be together all of the time. So we thought it would be a good idea too.All summer long I was prepping Kaden so he would not be devastated that D was not in his class. He got used to the idea after a while and would often say, "I'm gonna go to preschool and be a Bear Buddy, but not DD. He's not gonna be there, right? Where's DD gonna be again?", and I would have to explain it all again and again.
A few weeks before school started Genna called and found out that the boys were going to both be Bear Buddies! Upon hearing the news, my little guy was ecstatic! His mouth dropped and he screamed. "DD's gonna be there? My best friend?", he couldn't believe it! It was so cute.
And the day of preschool, he was even more excited. I could barely get him to stand still for a photo. He just kept talking as I tried to get a picture. I finally stopped and just pretended I was taking a picture and video taped him instead. It was so hilarious listening to what he was saying when he was standing there smiling for the picture!




1 comment:
Caden is THE MAN!
Post a Comment