Friday, August 21, 2009

Her Favorite Things

talking on the phone

her shoes

her cousin drew, but really her uncle (co-co) josh

her big flower clips (yes!)

her brother
(well, not really. . .she mostly screams at him when he comes near and then pushes him away like this. . .
or like this. . .)

and HANDS DOWN, her paci and her purple elephant. she loves the tail!
Keira will be 17 months on the 17th of September! Right now she is really attached to me and has a hard time when I just try and leave the room. It is really hard when I have to leave her to go to work. It breaks my heart when she's crying! I think she just attaches to whoever is with her. She does it with the babysitter too! But when I pick her up from there, she spends the entire car ride home, red-faced, with real tears dripping down her face, reaching out with both arms for me! It's terrible!

Again, I couldn't get pictures of everything, so I will also add: she loves being outside, being held, eating EGGS, bath time, and likes a little game of chase. Keira loves to clean too! Her favorite thing is to get a wet wipe and clean the floors, the walls, her feet, the doors, and anything else she can get her hands on! Her favorite time of the day is at night, right after her bath. She is usually naked, running all over the place, with a wet wipe in hand, cleaning up. She has added Papa and Co-co to her vocabulary and been trying to talk alot more. And she, like her brother, loves listening to Son Rock Kids Camp and dancing to it in the car.

2 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

So cute, I love this post! She is beautiful...

The Lakovich Family said...

ahhhh sweet girl!!