his cousin and best friend, DD and dressing up as Superman(this is about a year ago exactly and he still squeezes into it to wear it around the house)
I can't believe Kaden will be four in November! Right now he is really excited about the new baby coming and for the longest time he wanted to name the baby Superman Heinricy. Thank goodness, I think we have found another name he likes better! I couldn't get pictures of all of his favorite things, but I thought I could add: he loves his newly painted bedroom, singing Son Rock Kids Camp, mowing the lawn with Daddy, TALKING, getting out of bed, taking bubble baths with two friends (he and his sister), and going to preschool! His favorite animal is a tiger and his favorite color is orange.






1 comment:
Precious! You and Matt have the cutest kids ever! I love seeing "dads" spending time with their kids! Love you friend!
Post a Comment