Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Should I Be Doing This???
I am on my prep at work and could not resist getting back into the internet world. I don't have a ton of time but I wanted to post and catch up a bit. We have moved into our new home and love it. It has been so nice to be able to have a fresh start, keeping things clean and having things organized. I hope I can keep it that way! Keira's turned 9 months and is doing so good. She is such a joy and she just loves to interact with people. And Kaden is just a busy, busy, boy. He is so sweet, but he sure needs some help with those listening ears. I feel like he is on time out a ton and he just seems to be in his own little world...I guess as a little boy should! Matt and I are doing great. We are looking to get a date night soon since we have just been so busy. Had a great girls night last night for life group. I love you girls and love so much getting to know you guys on a deeper level! I feel so blessed for the friendships God has given me! I am so thankful to God for bringing us to RVC. Well, I better be off. 12 more days and counting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES of course you should be doing this!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 more days til what? Internet?
I had so much fun last night too, that's a fun group of girls huh? I love our Life Group!
I love your house, how wonderful to move into a new house, such a clean slate! We are so happy for you guys!
I agree with Laura! We are missin your writing!
Glad everything is going so well! Can't wait to hang out on Friday and see the new home! So exciting!
Yes, our LG girls are awesome! Such a blessing!
Praying for you friend...yes, date night needs to happen before the couples night! xoxo!
You are so cute Andrea.....sneaking during work hours on your blog.....so needed! Love you! Can't wait to see the new house!
Post a Comment