It is Wednesday night, 10:33. About 30 minutes ago I took a home pregnancy test just to put my mind at ease and figured if it was negative, I would have to the necessary precautions (so much work) for work tomorrow, since I knew it could be any minute then. Well to my utter shock, that test I took showed two lines. I about died. I don't even think I could breath. How was I going to tell Matt? Could I keep it a secret from him. In a second, I knew I couldn't. So I left the bathroom and put the test on Matt's side of the bed and checked on the kids. After he walked in the room, I went in and he said, "Are you serious?" And I said I know, "What the heck?" We were dying, in shock and laughing. You may wonder why but our littlest one is 9 months and it is Wednesday and we are moving into a new house on Friday!!! My laughter soon turned into crying but I am not afraid...obviously God has a plan. I am thankful that He at least gave us the chance to have a desire for a third child. I am just surprised so quickly!!! I was just thinking about how nice it will be to be in our new home with an extra bedroom and that it would be good to wait a while and get very settled before we started talking about babies again!
Here's the other thing I don't want to forget. I had been thinking I was craving a ton of chocolate and feeling hungry for some reason. And I thought..hmm...either I am pregnant or my pms has totally changed. I always liked to eat chocolate but not in such a "craving" way. But, the hunger, that was new. I even jokingly said to Kaden today as he was pointing at my belly, that's baby Max. It just came to my mind and then I said just kidding because I thought, poor kid, he is now old enough to remember what I am saying and I didn't want to confuse him....oh my gosh!
No comments:
Post a Comment