Friday, February 6, 2009
The Time, Anyone???
It is so great to be back and have internet access 24/7, but amazingly enough, I have not found any time to blog or really spend much time on here at all. I am in one of those funks where there are not enough hours in the day and not enough days in the week for me to do all the things I need and want to do. I guess it boils down to my prioritizing skills. I have none. Lately I seem to live in the "tyranny of the urgent", just doing first what is right before my eyes...kids, kids, kids!!! Some work around the house, but mostly kids. How do you manage life without putting your kids in front of everything else? I mean everything! I just feel they depend on me so much that I give a ton, and what little I have left, I try and give it to ME! Poor Matt. He is so gracious. And God! He is so gracious...it amazes me that he just waits to be with me and is with me even when I am so out of control I am not even aware he is there! And my friends, I seriously want to spend time with each of them but it isn't happening. I just posted about this in January too... what do I want to reap? Faithfulness! I have to be intentional and consistent...man, this is really hard work for me. I really want this to change, but am clueless how to do it. Is it possible? Is there light at the end of this tunnel? How do you prioritize? Does is just come down to a schedule??? H-E-L-P!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know that I can help other than telling you to go easy on yourself, you moved 2 weeks ago, are working, raising 2 little kids, and growing a baby.....you deserve a break.......there is light at the end of the tunnel, it gets easier, we're in the trenches. This comment was meant to encourage you, I love you!!!!
Girl, you are doing fine! You are a wonderful mommy and wife! You love God, your family and your friends! You are in the word and praying! Things on the To Do List can wait! Plus you are Faithful...
Can't wait for Prayer tomorrow and our "shopping" time afterwards :) LOL! Welcome back to BLOGGING!
I've wanted to post for days, but I just couldn't find the time. (wink, wink) Hang in there, chica. A woman's work is never done. :)
Post a Comment