Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Internet for 2 Weeks, WHAT???

I don't know what I will do. I will seriously go through some type of withdrawals. I just got all of our phone and internet stuff done today, (not last minute or anything...we are moving in 2 days!) so no one can come out and hook our internet up until Feb. 2nd!!! Great. I couldn't believe it when the lady said this was the next available date. I responded with silence, in complete shock of the fact that it was a date for next month. Already I wondered, "What will I do?" I am sure I will find a way.

And another thing I need to vent...I hate trying to scan documents and attach them to online applications for jobs!!! It sucks! Who likes applying for a job in the first place, let alone finding and updating and creating all the documents needed for one in education! Gimme a break! I have tried a million times and now the last problem is that my file is too large to attach. This is after I have scanned each document 15 times and saved them individually, that is ONE by ONE, making it a grand total of a gazillion bazillion times! I am done.

3 comments:

Laura said...

No Andrea posts for 2 weeks? I think I'm going to have withdrawls! I will miss you in the cyberworld....let's get coffee or something soon! Happy moving, I can't wait to see your new place!

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

You can make it....just think...that is one distraction that will be forcefully removed from your life...allowing you to focus on your family, and your walk with the Lord! So, look at it this way..."yay! no internet!" Love you girl!

The Tucker Family said...

Wow, no insightful thoughts from you for 2 weeks? I think I am going to be sad! Well, next week when we organize you can let it all out! Let me know what day! I can pick Kaden up for you and come over...