Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let the Games Begin

Is this seriously the beginning of the end? Practice on Thursday nights and games on Saturday? What have we done? We asked ourselves these questions after we left Kaden's first t-ball game on Saturday.

practice pictures
the fans


first game
isn't this fun?

keira can't be without her daddy

part of the crew

of course

It is really fun to watch Kaden play. He is such a natural when it comes to sports. Even before he was two, he was great at golf. So I know that this is really only the beginning. Even though I may not be too excited about it, especially the idea of sitting through baseball games, I know that it will be good for him. For me, t-ball gives me a head start to practice keeping the "momma bear" inside as he plays so that I won't be THAT mom everyone talks about!

No comments: