Sunday, April 18, 2010

Keira's Two

How is it that I am blessed not only to have two sweet boys, but also one amazing little girl? I just love Keira so much. What a special little girl! I love to watch how naturally being a girl comes to her. Often times we say to ourselves that she is such a girl. Whether it is her wanting to change her clothes 15 times a day, or the fact that she loves dresses and shoes, or that she mommies Cooper and her baby dolls, or that she screams at the top of her lungs in the moment she doesn't get her way, she is just such a girl.

This year we just had family over on her birthday. It happened to be the same Saturday that Kaden has his first t-ball game. We made it pretty simple, but it was really fun. I am not really a fan of opening gifts at our kids birthday parties, but I was so glad we did. Keira oo-d and ah-d at every single thing she opened (again, such a girl!). It was adorable.

Well, my baby girl is two. What am I going to do? She will never be this age again! She is at such a fun age. I love to hear her talk and communicate with us. Her face expressions and body language is so cute. In so many ways I want the kids to stay little, but in so many ways I really, really, don't! I could go without the "uppies" and screaming and crying at some point!


kiki and meme





mimi and coop

kaden's ready for cake

she loves her some addie

the boys

the girls

No comments: