
Kaden turned four today! I can't believe he is four already! He has just grown up so much over the last year, it is almost unbelievable. He started talking well before he was two and he is so good at communicating himself at four. Sometimes I have to remind myself he is still just a little boy! He has been loving preschool and is known as the best hugger in the class! Even though I never had a brother growing up, I know that a big brother always pesters his little sister. Kaden has played that role to his little sister all year this year! He just loves to make her mad! I have seen him grow in his compassion for people and his confidence as a little boy. This year we have also watched his understanding of Jesus grow which has been really cool. He has learned some of the basics about Christ. He knows Jesus loves him and that he is all around him. He knows that He lives in his heart and that he can pray to him. He loves to pray at dinner, and loves to pray at family functions. He knows that God can heal his boo boos and that God has made everything!!! We will just continue to pray that Kaden will put his faith in Jesus as a little boy and truly know him and have a deep relationship with him. And thankfully, we get to watch!




1 comment:
Happy Bday Kaden! We love you! Love, The Tucker's
Post a Comment