Thursday, November 26, 2009

Little Coop

Cooper is 6 or 7 weeks old. . .


7 weeks old. . .

almost 9 weeks old. . .


cooper at 10 weeks. . .

I am so in love with Cooper. He is such a sweet little guy. He has got the sweetest smile and loves interacting with us! I especially love our special conversations everyday. I talk to him and smile at him and he responds with smiles and giggles and coos back to me, informing me of how his day is going and what he is up to. The other night Cooper was sleeping in my arms as Matt and I were watching SNL. We were laughing so hard that Cooper started laughing in his sleep. It was more like a chuckle but he did it so much. Matt even got a little bit on video! It was so cute! He had done it one time before early on, during one of those sleepless nights but I was the only one who saw it. Now Cooper is sleeping through the night so I am finally starting to feel more human like. I can't even explain how good it feels. I finally feel like I have got the hang of having three kids, 3 1/2, well almost 4, and under. Today, Thanksgiving, Coop is 11 weeks old. I think he has hit another growth spurt since he woke up last night once to eat and so far has been hungrier than normal today. I can't believe he is almost 3 months already!

1 comment:

The Tucker Family said...

Sooooo adorable! He is precious! Love all the pictures and updates on The Heinricy's!