Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Walk Down Christmas Tree Lane



On Wednesday night, Matt and I took the kids to walk down Christmas Tree Lane for the first time. We met up with Tim and the Halls to grab coffee first. Here's the Heinricys' review of the night:
  • Matt must have wondered when we started the walk, when would we be done???
  • Kaden got to take a picture with Santa and he loved looking at all of the lights.
  • Keira liked being out all bundled up with blankets being carted around.
  • And I enjoyed walking in the nice winter weather with my hot coffee and taking in the scenery.
To sum it up, we had a great time and I am almost certain we will do this again next year!
(I may have to convince Matt!)


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Can't believe we didn't see you...among the ENTIRE CENTRAL VALLEY that was walking down that street! No one forewarned us as to how busy it would be, but we also had a great time! Owen is still talking about Kaden turning 3, so I'm thankful for their little Sun. morning friendship!

Liege said...

That sounds like fun. We are waiting for my parents to get into town on Thursday then we'll go too.

The Tucker Family said...

Loved the pics! Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you tomorrow at Girls Night! Saw your sis at Savemart today!