Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday Morning

In the freezing cold on Saturday morning I went with Laura to participate in the Pelco 5k Run for Toys for Tots. I was not too sure if I was going to make it since I have never really run outside, let alone in the cold. But to my surprise, I really did enjoy it. It was fun to be with Laura and even though my hands were frozen, it was really nice weather to run in. I am so impressed with Laura! You are amazing! This amazing Mommy of four, who is currently pregnant, ran 3.1 miles under 30 minutes!!! Pretty incredible! I officially know I now can participate in the world of running, and I officially know I now can never sign up for a marathon EVER! I don't know how people do it! I might go as far as being willing to do the 10k Laura, but not without some major training for it!

And since I was tagged by Laura; here are 6 things that make me happy...

1. laughing out loud
2. working and walking through this life with friends
3. watching my children grow
4. being with my family of four
5. quality time with Matt
6. sitting on the couch with a soft blanket, a hot cup of coffee, and a good book, in peace and quiet

...And no one gets tagged since all of my blogger friends already have!

1 comment:

The Tucker Family said...

You go girl! I am proud of you!

Oh and I love the 6 things that make you happy!

See you tomorrow! Call me and we can figure out the time...