July 24, 2009- Month 8
Boy how the years go by! I am now 33 weeks with my third baby! That's you little guy! You are such a mover! You move at all hours of the day or night. I think you are anxious to come out and meet your family. I love you my little one and just want to treasure these last few weeks of us together, like this. Your brother and sister can't wait to meet you and me and your Daddy can't wait either! Daddy really wants to name you Grady and I think we will. We will still need to pick a middle name for you but I know it will be perfect. Your nicknames could be "G", "Grader", or "Graders". Right now you are moving, maybe wondering what I'm doing. At this point, you are already you! You are just getting bigger and stronger so you are ready to come into this world. I pray for you. That you will be healthy and happy. That we would bond and you would know Jesus, your Creator, someday! I love you! Love, Mommy
a pregnancy picture







No comments:
Post a Comment