Monday, February 15, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Friday night was Keira's last night sleeping in her crib! I can't believe my baby is not a "baby" anymore! Keira has done so great adjusting to her new big girl bed. I knew she was ready since she was always wanting to lay on Kaden's bed, have the covers over her, and not leave to go to bed in her crib. And I was ready to get her into a bed too because I think I was beginning to get a little overwhelmed with having two little ones in cribs AND diapers! The next step is potty training, but I don't want to push that until she seems more ready. But I have to admit, the idea of having to buy one box of diapers rather than two, sounds great for our budget! Nonetheless, my only little girl is getting big so fast. It seems like yesterday she was a baby, being fed bottles and being rocked to sleep.

On Saturday, we got to surprise Keira with her big girl bed. Matt had taken her and Kaden to the park while Coop and I stayed back to put her room together. When she got home we took her to see her surprise. She was pretty happy even though her big brother had to help her up on her new bed! She did such a great job sleeping in it for the first time at nap. I was hoping I would have gotten better pictures of her reaction, but these will do.

No comments: