My kids have been inspiring lately! I can complain about not having enough hours in the day to get done all the things I want or need to do, but it amazes me what they can get done in a matter of seconds! I learned a while ago that though I would love it to be quiet around the house, whenever it is, it is a smoke signal for trouble. Unfortunately, I have now come to the realization that it is also trouble when my kids are laughing and having fun together! Kaden and Keira, well, mostly Kaden, have been busy in the past few days!
The Lotion Fiasco



he's so proud!
During a Phone Call

can you see the ink on his face and legs? AND proud again!

isn't he sweet? he included keira in his fun!

a second after i saw kaden's artwork
2 comments:
Oh geeeezzzz man kids keep you on your toes. Those are FUNNY pictures!
I am sorry...this is HILARIOUS. You are a good mommy...all you can do is really laugh at their little spirits and take it in stride, which is exactly what you are doing. It makes it much easier to laugh about it and let it roll off your shoulders than to stress. Can you believe how hard it gets sometimes though...keeping smiling mommy :)
Post a Comment