Thursday, July 9, 2009

Someone, Pinch Me!

A friend last night helped me in understanding why I have been having such a hard time really believing and connecting to the fact that I, indeed, am pregnant! She had mentioned that this little one was a surprise while my first two were planned. I think she is right! Thankfully, we really wanted to have another child! A while back we both really felt like we were not done adding to our family and I posted about it in Something to Remember. This time around there was no "good" timing planned, no disappointing months of waiting, it just happened. It is a total blessing! I know it may not have been planned with my timing, but in this case, I just trust in God and know that his timing is perfect! Now that I am "awake" and have about 2 more months to go, I really need to start thinking about preparing for this boy to come!!! Thanks Steph!

7.6.09
there's no denying it, i'm pregnant

soon it will be a picture of me with my 3 kids. . .i can't believe it

1 comment:

The Tucker Family said...

You are such a beautiful person Andrea! Thank you for opening my eyes to A LOT of things and of course pinching me! You never cease to amaze me! I value our friendship! Looking forward to many more "coffee nights" with you and Jo! Can't wait to meet the newest miracle...