keira thought it was so fun. . .her first
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Yummy Ice Cream Cones
The other night I really was craving a well deserved ice cream cone from McDonald's. So after a quick errand with the fam, we went through the drive-thru and picked up two ice cream cones, one for me and one for Kaden. Much to my delight, they both were huge! (If you are a connoisseur of McDonald's ice cream cones like me, you know that every cone is unique, and you cross your fingers while you wait that it's gonna be a good one!) I realized quickly that the size of this cone would require of me a "mommy duty", as I would need to "help" Kaden with his cone as it would be just "much too messy" for the car ride home! I think I could have won an award for being such a good "helper" to Kaden that night! Being 7 months pregnant, I loved my cone and so did the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment