Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camera Suggestions?

Our camera is officially broken! I have broken the news to Matt and have informed him that we need to buy a camera NOW whether it is budgeted or not! I didn't think I could live without the internet, but I know I can't live without a camera! Keira is in one of those growing stages and I don't want to miss out on capturing any of it! (I still have not had her 1 year pictures taken, never would have done that with Kaden!) Now the real problem is what camera to buy. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a better brand than others?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of Canon digital cameras. I would encourage you to check out:

SD880 IS
SD1200 IS

They got great reviews by both editors and users. (I did a little research.

They range from $200-300

It's a pretty penny, but they're worth it. Quick flash recharge, good flash, good night exposures, and great picture quality/color balance.

Laura said...

Depends on how much you want to spend....the Canon Rebel is aweomse but pricey and it's a big camera, Josh has a Nikon power shot (I think that's what it is called) and it's a great small, inexpensive camera, and it's fun cuz it comes in different colors.

Laura said...

did you buy one yet? I'm anxious to hear.