where all the encouraging took place
Sunday, May 31, 2009
RVC Outdoor Service
Today was our first outdoor service at RVC. It was such a hot day to be out there but I know the kids had a blast. There was a huge blow up water slide that all the kids wanted to go on. Kaden managed to get down one time and the rest of the afternoon he was in and out of the line, trying to get the courage to go down again. I think what he enjoyed the most was cheering for the kids coming down the slide, waiting for them at the end by the pool. He is such an encourager! But pregnant, hot, grumpy, Mommy, seemed to loose her patience one too many times before deciding it would be best for all of us to go home! At least I managed to get a few of the highlights of the afternoon with photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment