

Today was a special day for Matt and I as we had the kids dedication at church this morning. My heart overflowed with thanksgiving for my children and this family God has blessed me with. It was just another way to acknowledge God's sovereignty in our lives and acknowledge him as the creator and giver of life.This love God gives us for our children is so amazing! I cannot believe how much I love each of my children and cannot believe that God loves them as much, if not more than I do, and he loves them perfectly, unconditionally, and so graciously. And then to think that I am included in that love. That I am one of his children and that, he too, loves me just like he loves Kaden and Keira! Just like scripture teaches, children are truly a blessing from God. I just wish I could remember that when I start feeling overwhelmed by having to continually teach the same things over and over again to Kaden. But again, such a picture for me of God's grace. How many times does he do the same thing with me over and over again and yet does not get angry and does not get overwhelmed?
4 comments:
So bummed I missed this! I love dedications...they truly remind me of how precious our little ones are and how trusting God is of us to raise them in HIS glory!
Comgrats! It was awesome!
Loved being there to share in this special day! The words you wrote are so true....Love you guys!
I'm patiently waiting for a new post from you girly! No pressure, just wondering what you're up to, besides being prego and running after the little ones.....
Post a Comment