



We had such a good time as a family at the Tuckers! Thanks so much for having us over! It just wouldn't have been as fun trick-or-treating alone!!! Keira was tolerant of keeping her lady bug outfit on for the evening. Kaden was elated that yet again, he could wear his superman costume. I have a feeling that is not the last I will see of that costume! As I watched my son trick-or-treat, I couldn't believe he was acutally doing it. He is such a big boy and he is growing up right before my eyes. I wish I could do a better job at savoring every single moment with them! They just grow up so fast!

4 comments:
Are you kidding...it was sooo great having you there!! You don't have to thank us for having you over, we need to thank you for coming!! Love you guys!
looks like everybody had so much fun!
Did Kaden get to keep his hard earned candy??? Loved the pictures... and seeing you! Let's do it again.
Post a Comment