memories in the making
So precious! Tues works for the park! 10am? Glad you and Matt got away! That is awesome! Where did you go? See you in the am!
Soooooo cute! They are both adorable! Do you think Kara did a good job?
Thanks guys! Yes, I do think Kara did a great job. She took a ton of pictures and was really easy going. I think I would use her again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So precious! Tues works for the park! 10am? Glad you and Matt got away! That is awesome! Where did you go? See you in the am!
Soooooo cute! They are both adorable! Do you think Kara did a good job?
Thanks guys! Yes, I do think Kara did a great job. She took a ton of pictures and was really easy going. I think I would use her again!
Post a Comment