Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Baby's a Walker

It is official!  Cooper is walking! It has been something he has been dabbling with for a few weeks now, but today he is really walking.  I was sure Coop would hit this milestone much faster than his brother and sister did, but I was wrong. Turns out he is just on the regular old Heinricy track. We had so many scares with Kaden, that him not walking at 12 months was a major concern.  But at almost 16 months, he walked.  I was expecting baby number 3 when we were waiting for Keira to walk.  Just in the nick of time she started walking at 16 months, right before Cooper was born!  (I can't imagine having a newborn right now with Cooper so little.  He really is still a baby in so many ways.  I remember feeling that way about Keira, bringing baby Cooper home.  I felt like she was a baby still, but with a newborn around she started to feel like more of a big girl.)  So back to today. . .Cooper is zooming all around and it is unbelievable to watch.  I also happen to think it is adorable of course!



No comments: