I stayed home from work on Monday to be with Cooper since he was sick. Everyone had been sick since the week before, but he just wasn't getting any better and was still refusing to eat. I ended up taking him to the doctor, thank God! We took him to get a chest x-ray the next day and found out he had pneumonia. It is Thursday night now, and he is already doing so much better!
I was glad I could be home to take him to the doctor, but also because it was his 8 month birthday and he crawled for the first time!!! I was so happy that I was home to see it. I cannot believe my little baby is starting to crawl already! How is he already 8 months old? I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is so fun and sweet. He is so easy going. He puts up with so much from his brother and sister. Keira cannot keep her hands off of him! She loves him so much and is always trying to hug and love on him. He loves her too. He lights up anytime she talks to him or tries to read him a book. He does love Kaden too and Kaden is so good at making Cooper laugh.
A while ago, Matt started calling Cooper, Cooper-doodle and that name has stuck with Keira. It is the cutest thing when she calls him that. It is the cutest thing when she talks period! It is my favorite to listen to little ones when they start to talk. The way they sound as they enunciate words and try to repeat words they hear in their tiny little high pitched voices! She talks non stop and so often Matt and I just look at eachother because we just think she is absolutely adorable! It's her age, she's a girl, and it's her personality! Even though it has been pretty crazy and exhausting around here, we are all doing pretty good and are still planning on going to our family vacation next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment