Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just One of Those Days. . .

It has just been one of those days. I am so exhausted and all I want to do is sit and be alone. At times, right this minute being one of them, I just get so overwhelmed with being needed. The feeling of having to be responsible for dinner, the kids, working, cleaning, cooking, laundry, working out, eating healthy, and trying to think of my husband, trying to think of the Lord, and attempting to be a friend, in the midst of it all can be so tiring. It feels like it is just too much. I can't do it all and for sure I cannot do it all well. I feel defeated. I feel drained. I know I have failed and continue to fail in so many of these areas.

2 comments:

The Garud's said...

I hear you girl...right there with you..take it slow...one step at a time.

The Tucker Family said...

Right there with u and Jo...one step at a time...allow God to give you the strength you need...He will help you...love you...see you today for lunch! Can't wait!