Friday, October 9, 2009



My little Cooper turned 4 weeks old yesterday! I can't believe he is already a month old! He has gotten sooooooo big! He is already 9 pounds and he looks so much bigger than when he was first born! I guess that's whats supposed to happen to newborns. As of late I am realizing that I need to savor every moment with Cooper. Matt and I agree that he is our last little Heinricy. To say it has been hard with three little ones is an understatement, but I know it is going to get better and better, especially when I can sleep again! I love his little nose, especially his profile. He has the most baby soft skin and he is already so alert. My favorite thing to do with Cooper is cuddle him in bed, when he's all swaddled up after his early morning feeding and sleep. We have done it for the third day in a row and I love it! Those are the moments I need to keep in a special place in my heart.

No comments: