Friday, October 24, 2008

Frog of the Week



Friday was a very exciting day at preschool for Kaden. Each week at preschool the kids take turns being the "Frog of the Week". This week coming up is his week! So on Friday he was given the Frog of the Week Backpack, which includes a book to read, to take home all week.

His teachers said that he was so excited that his "listening ears" didn't seem to work well for the rest of the day. While the others were sitting for circle time, Kaden felt he was able to just do what he wanted and run around the classroom and steam roll over his cousin, DD, who was trying to listen and sit nicely. I guess it is more excitement than my little, almost three year old could bear. I seriously wonder how I have been blessed with such a rambunctious, no fear, little risk-taker! I really admire his authentic passion for life!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Kaden, how exciting!!! If I knew I was going to be Froggy of the week I'd have a hard time containing myself too!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Kaden looked like he was so excited to have that backpack. Makes me wish I was in pre-school...