Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Keira

Our sweet Keira was born on April 17th, 2008 and weighed 6lbs, 9oz. Our second little miracle. Having a baby girl was so different but so familiar at the same time. It was another unforgettable experience. Her eyelashes were just incredible and still are. I could only find one journal entry:


December 18, 2007- Month 5

Dear Baby Girl,

I cannot believe you are real! You are in my tummy and I have started to feel you move around. Daddy and I have been thinking about the name we want to give you and we are talking about Kira or Mia. We'll see. It is so hard to decide. You're big brother is talking to you and giving you kisses. He is a very loving and sweet little boy and I think you two will get along really well. I love you so much and am so excited to meet you. We still need to prepare your room for you, but Daddy and I kind of want to move, so we'll see. God is growing you into a healthy little baby girl and as He prepares you to come and meet us, He is preparing us for you too! We love you! Love, Mommy

a pregnancy picture

just born

getting to hold her all cleaned up


Again, for this little one, I made up a pretty simple lullaby. Here it is.

Thank you God,
For Keira,
My precious baby girl

Thank you God,
For Keira,
I love you baby,
I love you baby.

No comments: