July 24, 2005- Month 4
You are a baby boy! We are so excited! On the 13th, we got to see you for the first time. You are already so beautiful! You stretched out and pushed your arms and legs out. You sucked your thumb and you had your arms up almost the whole time. We got to see your hands and feet and even your face! You are so cute! You are my baby. I pray over you and pray that you would know God like Daddy and I, at an early age. I think I have felt you move too! That is nice because you let me know you are there. Daddy and I are still trying to pick a name for you. It is so hard because we want it to be perfect. We found bedding for you and we think you'll like it. I love you and can't wait to see you again. We kept the ultrasound pictures and have video of it so that you can see it some day! I love you baby!
September 19, 2005- Month 6
Hi Kaden! We named you. I hope you like your name. It means spirit of battle. We see it as you being our little warrior for the Lord. We know and trust that you will love the Lord as much as we do. You are two days away from being seven months old. I can't believe it. You are getting stronger. I can feel you move so much more. I am pretty sure you are growing your hair now and your eyes are opening and closing. You can hear too. I love you Kaden. Love, Mommy
November 8, 2005- Month 8
Daddy's guess- 8lbs, 9oz Mommy's guess- 8lbs
a pregnancy picture

our little boy






I made up a pretty simple lullaby for Kaden when he was born. Wanted to write it down so I would never forget:Mommy loves you, Kaden
Mommy loves you, Kaden
I love you
You're my angel, Kaden
You're my angel, Kaden
I love you
You're my baby boy, Kaden
You're my baby boy, Kaden
I love you
Since he's gotten older, he wants me to change the words, like, "you're my tiger" or "you're my big boy." It's pretty cute that he is almost 5 years old and still wants to hear it sometimes!
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment