Friday, October 15, 2010
Tonight, like every single night at bedtime, Kaden and I were talking. That makes it sound like its a conversation, but really it is Kaden that is doing all of the talking. He was wondering when he was going to play soccer tomorrow because he was really excited to play. He said, "I am going to score a goal and Jesus is going to clap for me. He is with me when I play because he is in my heart and God is watching." I was trying to tell him earlier today that everything we do we can do it to bring glory to God. (Been trying to remind myself of that lately too!) I was telling him that even when he is playing soccer, he can play as worship to God and that would glorify God. I really didn't even think he was listening but I guess he heard something. I just can't believe how he comes up with this stuff. I have never made a reference to Jesus clapping for us about anything, yet in his little mind, with what simple truths he understands, he knows that Jesus would clap for him. On another note, we have been trying to skip the last minute water before bed because lately it has been as if Kaden has been wondering in the desert for 40 years with the Israelites without water, every night, around 8 o'clock and is soooooooo thirsty. But tonight, it wasn't Kaden that was thirsty and needed a drink, it was God. He said, "But Mom, God is really thirsty and he needs a drink!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment